Environment: Visual Studio 2012, Coldfusion 9
- Coldfusion Server:
- install "Remote Tools for Visual Studio 2012 Update 2"
- Start "Remote Debugger Configuration Wizard" and configure accordingly
- Start "Remote Debugger" As Administrator
- Visual Studio computer:
- Click Debug > Attach to Process
- In "Qualifier" type the Coldfusion server's computer name
- Check "Show processes from all users"
- Click "Refresh"
- Select "JNBDotNetSide.exe"
- Click "Attach"
To see it in action, set a break point in your code, load a Coldfusion page that invokes your .NET application, Visual Studio debugger should break accordingly.