Network Configuration Operators" group is documented in Microsoft's knowledge base 297938.
But, there is no language specifically about wireless network configuration
in the KB. So I set out to do a little test. It turns out "
Network Configuration Operators" can:
- Disable, enable wireless adapter and configure wireless connection properties.
- Change IP filter setting of TCP/IP protocol.
But, can NOT: change firewall settings.
For the sake of completeness, I include Microsoft's list below.
- Modify the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) properties
for a local area network (LAN) connection, which includes the IP address,
the subnet mask, the default gateway, and the name servers.
- Rename the LAN connections or remote access connections that are available
to all of the users.
- Enable or disable a LAN connection.
- Modify the properties of all of the remote access connections of the user.
- Delete all of the remote access connections of the user.
- Rename all of the remote access connections of the user.
- Issue ipconfig, release, or renew commands.